A TASTE OF SOUTHERN ITALY
- Prosciutto – Italian dry cured ham, sliced paper-thin.
- Soppressata – A spicy, Calabrian style salami
- Capicola – Spicy, dry cured cold cut
- Italian Sausage – made from scratch and sold cooked or fresh
- Meatballs – Family recipe for meatballs
- Mozzarella – Fresh mozzarella cheese, made in house
- Pecorino – A hard Italian cheese, made from sheep’s milk
- Parmigianno – A hard Italian cheese, made from cow’s milk
- Asiago – Northern Italian, cows milk cheese
- Salad Dressing – Our house white balsamic vinaigrette, sold by the bottle
- Pizza Dough – Napoletana style pizza dough, made with imported “00” flour
- Pasta Noodles – Fresh pasta, made with imported “00” flour
- Marinara Sauce – Slow cooked tomato sauce, with basil, onion, and garlic
- Tutto Calabria Products – olives, onions, chili peppers, Balsamic glaze
Grandmas recipe for hand rolled meatballs, made with pork shoulder, lean ground beef, and pecorino cheese
Great Grandfather’s recipe for spicy Italian sausage, over 100year old recipe!
- Salad Dressing
Family style vinaigrette dressing made with White Balsamic vinegar and honey!
- “Sunday” Tomato Sauce
Slow cooked tomato sauce, made with braised pork shoulder, local peppers, and crushed tomato – made the same way grandma did every Sunday!
- Soppressata Salami
- Pecorino Romano
- Tutto Calabria
- Black and green olives
- Tropea Onions
- Calabrian Chili Peppers
- Balsamic Glaze
- “00” flour – milled in Naples, Italy. Used to make authentic “pizza napoletana” and fresh pasta noodles